Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winter Ball room 1

Go down 
+6
Slayer-1412
Miko-Ne
nekochan014
Faelan_Adolphe
Fushica
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

Of course happy tings never last, not here! Claudia couldn't help but to stare at how short her skirt was all of a sudden, and the color...!
Letting go of Kevin she backed away, downright scared that he would see her like this. But where could she hide?!
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

She stared at Ares seeing how her dress slowly ripped on the older teen. "My dress!" she squeaked out trying not to laugh. Covering her face she noticed the long sleeves that dangled in her arms and body. Ares had gotten her dress and she had gotten his formal martial arts clothing.

"eh...." She looked at the sleeves , realizing his clothes were too big for her. The pants kept slipping off , and in general all the clothing hanged on her.
Back to top Go down
http://miko-ne.deviantart.com/
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Kevin was equally surprised as the young Ripper, the switch had happened without warning or sound! "Claudia, are you alright?"

------

"What the f*ck--" Ares looked at the dress he was now wearing, it wasn't made to fit someone of his height and build and was beginning to tear. Looking back at his girlfriend, his eyes widened a bit in laughter, seeing her wearing his clothes was really just too much. "Heh...guess Gleek's behind this one."
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 pm

mumbling and shaking her head, close to tears in shame, Claudia continue to back away before she turned compleatly and all but ran for it. No, a lady never ran, and in this crowd it was impossible, but walking as fast as she could she was outside amazingly quick. What kind of sick mind had come up with this?! Who would dare...?! Oh she might know that allright, but she couldn't walk around like this! Where was her dress?! (her mother would no doubt be furious if she lost it; specailly made by her aunt for this exact event she could be quite sure it had cost more then 4 times as much as the...thing(!) she was wearing now!
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:34 pm

"Pftttt...." it was the only she thing she could think of muttering at the moment , only thing on her mind now was her poorly ripped dress.

"...May it Rest In Pieces I guess ....^^;;... " She muttered trying to keep the pants from slipping off.
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 pm

"C-Claudia!" He ran after her as best he could, the students parting to avoid obstructing a staff member's path. Couldn't someone have kept an eye on Gleek this year (or any other year, for that matter!)

------

"Guess so." Ares watched in amusement as Bianka tried to keep his pants up on her smaller frame: he'd rather see it off of her.

((And Ares is the reason why everything I do is NSFW |D; ))
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"PFTTT Your enjoying this aren't you?" she said looking away , her face covered in a deep blush.
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 pm

(WAIT THEN WHAT IS DELI WEARING!? NOTHING!? XD I guess Claudia's dress...?)

Delfina once again found herself falling down in the crowd, this time due to tripping on the hem of the long gown she found herself to be suddenly wearing. At least the dress's length kept anything from showing when she landed, sprawled out on the dance floor. However, the strapless bust was meant for a larger size and would surely fall if Delfina got back up.
And UGH! BLUE!? What kind of sick joke was this? She was wearing the last house color she'd ever want to be seen in.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

Hearing Kevin following her Claudia wasted no time in hiding behind a drapery. Maybe she could stay here until this spell was over and she got her dress back… and then she’d go straight to the dorm! And not leave it for the rest of the Winter Break!!

~*~*~*~

Still chuckling Freya noticed the Great and Splendid Fall of Delfina, so she simply pulled up the legs of her new pants (and pushed away the thought of that they must belong to someone quite much taller than her), to offer a hand to the Hufflepuff with a big smile
“Come on, chin up a bit. Great prank if you ask me.”
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm

"It would be funny if it wasn't happening to me," but Delfina took Freya's hand anyway, keeping a hand on her own chest to keep the bodice from falling. Once back on her feet, she took a look at the Gryffindor's new attire.
"Nice...pants. Looks like we both need a trip to the tailor's." Delfina wondered if there was anyone nearby who had brought a wand, maybe the teachers, who could temporarily change the awful color of her too-long dress.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Grinning Freya looked down on her own feet "Well, I guess I had hoped to grow few more inches... And I do feel sorry for whatever guy that I got this from and that is now walking around in those horrible shoes of mine, they went with the spell to for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Delfina couldn't even see what shoes she was now wearing and wasn't going to try to lift the hem, what with her dress building up on the floor due to the height difference between her and the gown's previous owner.
"Look at me, Freya; I'm as blue as a Ravenclaw!," She motioned to herself with her free hand, "I can't be seen like this!"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:31 pm

“Yeah, blue like smufs, ocean and the sky. How do you ever wear jeans with that kind of logic?”

Frowning at the way the girl talked Freya wouldn’t help but to add “You watch it Delfi, with that house-war-thing you’re pulling you’re one step away from becoming a racist…”
Back to top Go down
Mib

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Marik had wandered outside and was glad there weren't many people around when he was suddenly put in a long yellow dress. Wearing heels hurt like heck and he was quick to take them off and carry them in his hands. He wondered where his red dress robes had gone...

(I think he switched with Freya Williams.)
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Racist!? RACIST!? Ok, it was certainly a bit possible that one could see her house-loyalty as discriminatory towards the other three houses, but it was all a matter of competition. The St. Louis Cardinals had the Cubs, Ohio State had Michigan; if Gryffindor could have a long-standing rivalry with Slytherin, then so could the two remaining houses!
The thought that Delfina might be taking it too far made her feel guilty, though. "I'm more worried about what others will say when they see me wearing this color, after all I've said about Ravenclaw..." How was one supposed to earn the respect of others when they all thought you were a hypocrite?

(sorry, I threw some american sport team rivalries in there)
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 pm

"Heh, o' course~" Hearing a catcall, Ares turned to give a death glare to the unfortunate student who had seen him in the ripped dress (one of the many that will see him in such attire for the rest of the night).

------

Having lost sight of the smaller Ravenclaw, Kevin kept looking all throughout the Great Hall for his date. Admittedly, the clock was ticking and he'd have to switch with Healer Dexter soon...

------

The librarian took a survey of all the people with the switched outfits, guffawing at everyone's luck! He/She himself/herself was wearing Artemis' dress (and the girl seemed to not want it back, what a shame). Gliding over to a Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, he/she commented lightly, "This is a rather fun ball so far, don't you two think~?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Taking a shaky breath as she hoped she could hold back her tears of shame Claudia rested her head against the cold stone-wall, deciding she hated this odd world that she never understood... Why were they all acting like this, what had she done to them?!

~*~*~*~

"Oh yes, great so far Professor! Was this trick your idea?"
Grinning at the librarian Freya waved a bit with her too long sleeves before turning back to the Hufflepuff
"Well, maybe you shouldn't have said it in the first place then, right? The way you're going on about colors it's like being back at slavery-of-the-black-people-times..."
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Ouch. Freya was playing one trump card after another, it seemed. But Delfina had probably set herself up for it from her past actions, and she wasn't interested in arguing anymore. "You're right," she admitted, "I should try to tone it down with the colors...but Ravenclaws are still my arch-rival!"
And then Lionheart was there, completely unsurprised with their change in attire. Someone kill her now, Delfina thought. She should have known that the librarian would indeed dare to pull something at the event. Just what was Lionheart wearing, anyway!? Delfina was becoming mentally scarred for every second she was looking.
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Bianka couldnt help but laugh hearing how other students cat called at him. At least it wasnt her.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Freya just sighed and shook her head "Can't you pick out people instead of saying 'Everyone at that dinner-table for sleeping in that part of the castle'?
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 pm

"Let's get outta here." He muttered to Bianka. He could feel the breeze............

------

Still looking around desperately, Kevin began to ask students if they had seen a girl in something "yellow and goldfish-resembling".

There just wasn't enough time.

------

Lionheart merely smiled eerily, "It was Ms Jack's idea. I provided the magic for it~"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 pm

trying to breathe steadily Claudia could still feel a few drops slip down her cheeks from her eyes... What would he think of her now?! This was so humiliating...

~*~*~*~

Freya once agian grinned at the professor
"Sounds just like you, Sir! Nice work!"
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 pm

The girl nodded and followed Ares , doing her best not to trip with the over sized pants that were clearly too big for her own body.
Back to top Go down
Fushica

Fushica

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Of course Lionheart would provide the means for such prankery. Delfina did her best to ignore the impossibly-tall librarian as she considered Freya's words.
"Well there's that punk...and that guy who keeps calling me Red...and his snooty sister...and everybody on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team." That was only 10 people max, though. There were a lot more than 10 students in Ravenclaw, Delfina knew. Ugh. Now she was going to have to dislike them for actual reasons.
She put her free hand up to her forehead, feeling a headache coming on.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am

Freya couldn't help but to grin and pat Delfina on the head
"So you hate people for calling you names and playing Quidditch? That kind of fits on me to. I'm not trying to tell you what to do here, I'm just saying that you brought this house-rivlary a bit too far; we're still all classmates in the same school. We just couldn't fit into the same dorm, and the teachers wanted some game-drama or they'll just have homework to fuss about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Ball room 1   The Winter Ball room 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winter Ball room 1
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next