Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Skipping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:25 am

Walking along the beach Freya bent down every once in a while to pick up a rock and throw it out over the dark waters, watching it bounce and skip on the surface before disappearing down into the depth. That she was bored was the least one could say, but what to do? There was no one around that she got along with to talk to, and she didn’t really want to go back inside to search for people…
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 am

Artemis found herself taking a walk in the late evening towards the black lake. It was an effort to keep herself awake and she found herself surprised to hear the sound of stones being skipped on it. She focused on where the sound was coming from and headed towards it, finding a Gryffindor throwing the stones at the lake, "If you don't mind my asking, why are you skipping stones?"
Back to top Go down
http://slayer-1412.deviantart.com/
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 am

turning to see who was talking Freya found herself face to face with yet another Ravenclaw... one who looked like she'd fall flat on her back of the wind blew too hard...
"'Cause I can, in a lack of anything better to do."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 am

"Hm, make sure you don't hit the squid then. Heaven knows what it does when it's really irritated." A cool breeze floated past them and she shivered, feeling a bit more awake. Stretching for a brief moment, she added in an afterthought, "Forgive me if I'm wrong...but might you be a fourth year? I believe you've met my cousins Ares and Argos already."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:18 am

Eyeing the girl Freya quite quickly concluded that those that looked a bit chinese by all means should be related
"You mean the Blind and the Brute? I've met them."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 am

"Well, yes. Those two are brothers." She chuckled, "So you must be miss Freya Williams, yes? I'm Artemis Wong, sixth year in Ravenclaw." Artemis stopped stretching and extended a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Taking her hand in hte firm grip she'd got from her father Freya then shook it with a small smile

"So, if you don't mind me asking; who made you look like a zombie?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:28 pm

"A zombie?" She looked a bit amused at that, "I suppose my insomnia as of late is due to my twin brother. He's currently in another country and I was the one to stay behind in Hogwarts, apparently. It's a long story."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:58 pm

"Bet it's longer than that, 'cause I don't get a thing."
as blunt as ever Freya then just gave the ravenclaw an half smile and began to walk again, looking around or more stones...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

"Hm, how to put it simply...A family curse keeps things rather unpleasant between myself and my twin. To say the least."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 am

"You know, you don't have to explain. I don't know you so I've got nothing to do with it."
throwing another rock she watched it bounce

"But if it's causing trouble I'd say; get rid of it. It's not like you'll stop being siblings, but you can at leats not suffer from it."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 pm

She chuckled unpleasantly, "Finding a curse-breaker for something so deep rooted is...difficult, to say the least." Artemis looked towards the rising moon, noting it's crescent shape, "And some suffering is expected, but as always: without the sun, the moon cannot shine."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 pm

"But the sun shines without the moon, as do the stars, even if they can't be seen bu petty humans."
finding two good stones Freya threw one to the other girl and sent the other one out over the lake herself
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Catching the stone, Artemis chuckled, "Suppose that will always be how it is then."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 am

"Not when the sun's gone out. Even starts die, but we don't really notice. But for a human's short life; yeah, always."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Pondering on the thoughts for a moment, the Ravenclaw threw the stone and watched as it skipped four times before sinking. Remarking (to herself), "But all things fall in the end."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yep, they do. But it might take genertaions for it, and then it'll be your childrens job to clean it up since your dead and dust. And really, why bother to pity unborn people that you'll never meet, just because they're related to you?"
Throwing away her stone Freya didn't even look at the other girl; why should she interfere?
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 pm

"Not everything is a disadvantage, and not everything is an advantage."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm

"Yeah, but how far from the subject we started at are we now? You're basically just saying that the Earth exists."
She shook her head and continued along the icy shore "I mean, sure wisdoms are good sometimes, but usually they just contain and cover too much to help at all..."
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

"Help comes in many forms, but a phoenix is always born and reborn from a flame."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

"Yay for the phoenix, don't try it at home! Honestly, I'd be a lot happier if I can get a Yes or No, or a 'Do it like this' when I ask for help, not something a hermite discovered as a Truth of the World 500 years ago."
kicking a pebble out in the water she glanced back at the Ravenclaw, hoping she didn't mind her way of talking...
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

"Answering with a 'yes' or 'no' doesn't lead to interesting conversations often, if you were to ask me." She smiled at the younger student. Patience was a virtue, but so was being observant...
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 am

"And why just talk, and not about something more set in reailty then? I'm sorry, but the great philosophy of life is something you'll have to take up with someone else."
finding a thick bransh that had fell from a tree and had been brough up in her way the Gryffindor used it for a moments great pleaseure in simply stepping on it unil it broke
Back to top Go down
Slayer-1412

Slayer-1412

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"Alright then, I suppose you've been well in your studies while keeping up with team practices?" Personally, it was a bit shallow to ask these kinds of questions. But shallow things could turn out deeper meanings...if one were thinking deeply enough, of course. The Ravenclaw watched as the branch was snapped in roughly half it's original size. Was it supposed to have proved a challenge to the younger girl?
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:31 am

Freya just laughed at the question "I wasn't doing great from the very start! I'm no smart kid, I actaully have to study to learn, but to practice at the same time as having a life worth living is a bit tricky. I haven't failed so far, which surprises me as much as the professors."
picking up one part of the branch she tested the weicht in her hand before hurling it far up on land, just to get it out of her way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stone Skipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Skipping   Stone Skipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Skipping
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Black Lake-
Jump to: