Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Flowers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nekochan014

nekochan014

Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 am

"Lucky for me then I'm not on the team," Lex chuckled softly, "I pity those who'd go head to head with you."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 am

"They had it comming..."
still smiling Freya couldn't help but to wonder; what now? She coudln't come up with anyhting to say, but she didn't really want to leave either...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:07 am

"Anyway, thanks again for the rose," Lex grinned slightly as he searched in his robe's pockets. He got out a small box then took out his wand from his sleeves and turned the chocolate box back to its original size. "I know this is supposed to be given to a 'someone special' but since I... don't have any, I don't like sweets and I don't want to waste anything, you can have it. Unless, you don't like sweets ethier."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am

Staring at the box Freya glanced up at him
"You sure this is okay? I don't really have anything to give you back..."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:19 am

"You gave the rose, didn't you?" Lex replied, "this is what I'm giving back for that. I... already gave mine so don't have yellow roses anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:22 am

"Wow... you've really handed out so many you ran out when there are roses around here for free? That's something..."
she had to think up something quick, she didn't want to be in debt to anyone! And that rose didn't count!
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:28 am

"My share ran out." Well, it wasn't like he hand many friends. He just dropped a boquet to some of his few acquaintances and called it done. "If you don't like sweets, it's fine. I'll just repay you for the yellow rose some other day."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 am

"No, that's not it! It's just... I would have given you that anyway, so it's not doing any good as repayment! You just help me think up something else, okay? I don't really have any un-sweet candy lying around..."
For some reason she really wanted that gift, just to save the box for the memories...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 am

There was a pause from the boy for a moment before he replied, "a sweet for a sweet then. If I ask you for your sweets, would you accept this?"
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:37 am

crossing her arm with a bit of difficutly due to the roses Freya shook her head
"Not when you just said you didn't like them. I'm not going to cheap my way out of this."
Besides, if she pushed this on he might come up with something he liked, and if he got it he'd at least smile...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 am

Lex sighed, "... fine. I said I don't like sweets but I do like the taste of dark chocolate. Just give me a box of those in return if it makes you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 am

"Now you're making me sound stupid..."
But still, she accepted the box with a small smile, then realized she porbably looked like the perfect image of Valentine right now; a huge bunch of red roses, a fancy box of chocolate, and it was not even midday yet!
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 am

Lex took notice of this as well as he grinned in amusement. "This is a rare sight. I should take a picture of this."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 am

"Don't you even dare...!"
But the threat didn't really come out as it should, since she couldn't help but to laugh at the same time...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:34 am

Lex chuckled, "for an amusing moment to remember." Not exavtly how he planned to give the gifts but the end result wasn't as bad either
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 am

"Yeah, 'cause this doesn't happen very often... But if you do it I want a copy, my old folks at home could use a good laugh!"
right now it was not really hard to hear her grandmother's joy over something like this, and she was pretty sure that the old lady could get her to hope beyond what her own head would tell her; that the roses couldn't be from him. No, he was far to indifferent... he had said that it shouldn't mean anything...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am

"I should get going then," Lex muttered as he gave a light nod to her, "have fun with the rose giving." He and started to walk but then his blasted owl landed on his shoulder. Merlin beard! He told the blasted owl he'd give the treat later. Gregory wasn't the sort to listen properly to anyone other than his crazy brother.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 am

tilting her head as she watched the bird Freya knew she was no expert in birds, but she'd be damned if it wasn't...
"It that one yours? Not a really common kind, is it?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:04 am

"What? No," Lex replied as he shoo-ed the owl away. Gregory flew away a bit but landed on his shoulder once he stopped moving. Damn that stubborn bird.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 am

"Really? Then what is it that you've got in your pockets that makes you so interesting to it?"
Now she was close to laughing again; watching him struggle with the bird almost made her forget why she reccognised it...

but then maybe... She only had a few bits left of her own for pet-treats, but both Smurf and that owlet she and the Wong-girl had found liked them! Digging for the largest scrap she had in her pocket she put her other stuff, flowers and all, down on the floor and held out her arm for the bird

"Hey, come here. Yeah, got something for you, and I just want to ask you something, okay?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 am

Gregory turned and flew towards her when he saw the treats. The Maximilian boy straightened his clothes as he replied, "not sure. I'm not actually in good terms with animals.... and brooms."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am

for the moment ignoring the boy Freya let the owl have the treat, then pointed out the flowers to it

"You're the one that came with that, right? I need to know who sent it. You just show me, okay?"

Getting another treat out of her pocket, just to make sure he'd know the reward, she raised her arm to let him fly again
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 am

Gregory looked at his reward for a moment before flew back to his master. Lex swatted him away, "w-wait. What are you doing!?" He swore he was going to roast this bird the moment he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

tildting her head and holding up the treat for the owl Freya had to bite the inside of her chin to not grin at the sigh of this again
"Care to explain this then?"
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 am

"I clearly have no idea," Lex replied as he swatted the owl away but the bird was persistent and kept landing on the top of his head once he stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Flowers   Holiday Flowers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Flowers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: