Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is "Why me?" a good enough song?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Is "Why me?" a good enough song? Empty
PostSubject: Is "Why me?" a good enough song?   Is "Why me?" a good enough song? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 am

In the corner, placed there with a guitar since that was the only instrument she had shown any kind of interest in after the Professor had informed her that the place with the drum had already been taken, Freya tried to remember what he had said about these black dots on the paper. But she was more interested in listening to music than to make her own, so things were going slow. It really felt quite hopeless, and she was not up for failing another class…
Back to top Go down
Miko-Ne

Miko-Ne

Is "Why me?" a good enough song? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is "Why me?" a good enough song?   Is "Why me?" a good enough song? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Bianka glanced around the classroom from the piano , just hearing other students and their off-key notes made her uneasy in a way. The slytherin girl was just glad the piano seemed far away from all the other students , she still didn't like the presence of others. she just sat there in the piano and played soft tunes , just enough to distract her ears from the sounds of the other instruments and students.
Back to top Go down
http://miko-ne.deviantart.com/

Is "Why me?" a good enough song?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Music Class-
Jump to: