Hogwarts School RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to join the adventure.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ametyr

Ametyr

Forgotten Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 am

Just who was the idiot who…?! Staring up at the roof in the small corridor Freya stood still right where she was. No way she was going to pass under that thing! One would have thought that stuff like mistletoes would be gone now that Christmas was over, but this one seemed to have been left here, forgotten. And if she knew this place right it was probably carrying some kind of curse that would keep her here until she had… No way! But she was also quite eager to get to the Dining Hall, or rather her stomach was… But this was the shortest way! Too bad it was blocked; in a this small corridor she doubted she could sneak past it even if she pressed herself against the wall…
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 am

Lex planned to head towards the Dinning Hall but before he passed by a familiar Gryffindor girl, he noticed her troubled expression. "What's wrong?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm

glancing at the person that just seemed to appear from nowhere Freya only pointed up at the trouble in the roof with a simple "That."
If he kept on walking she'd notice pretty soon if she was right about the curse...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Lex blinked before he followed where her finger pointed. He finally noticed the mistletoe and muttered, "so? It's just a mistletoe. Not like it'll shoot fireballs at us."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:02 am

she shook her head "This isn't just any mistletoe, it's a mitletoe hanging in Hogwarts... A Hogwarts which was filled with gossip-loving drama-hungry students at Christmas..."
Looking down at him she kept her face dead serious "If you want to take a chance at that there is no spell or curse on that thing forcing you to kiss someone, you go first. I'll watch what happens."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 am

"And you're not going to risk it?" Lex asked while his gaze was still on the mistletoe.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 am

"I'm not stupid. Well, not that stupid at least. I'm not getting anything for it, except some pure shame and awkwardness."
But what she did get was a delayed dinner, and her stomach was happy to tell her that...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 am

"It's just a kiss," Lex muttered nonchalantly, "if you get stuck there, then I'll just kiss you and you can continue walking."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 am

"Yeah, right. As if there is anyhting 'just' about such thing..."
Crossing her arms and looking away Freys knew she was probably looking like a sulking first-year...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 am

"Well, it is," Lex replied, "It's just two lips pressing against each other. Unless you put a meaning to it."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 am

"People tend to want a meaning, otherwise gossip wouldn't exist, at least ot half as much as it does."
Now Freya knew she was stupid, people usually didn't let it mean anthing it seemed, but she kind of did want it to mean... well, at least something! personally she blamed it all on that she was girl...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 am

Lex shook his head. He would really never fully understand girls. He thought of trying to pass under the mistletoe but if it really was cursed, he felt some doubts whether the Gryffindor girl would be willing to kiss him. He continued to ponder then muttered, "I can put meaning to the kiss if you get stuck when you pass under it."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 am

"Excuse me; if I get stuck? You go first I said! And besides, you're not just changing your mind right now just to get me to help you, are you?"
That was just the same as faking every singe thing...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:38 am

"If I get stuck, will you kiss me then?" Lex questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:43 am

"If you can't find some other way to get out I guess I have no choice, now do I? I can't just leave you here, you know!"
she probably would have even if he hadn't asked...
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 am

Lex stay silent then stared at mistletoe before he finally decided, "all right." He started to walk under it and just as what they suspected, it was cursed. He found himself unable to move his feet. He turned his head to Freya, "you're right. It is cursed."
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 am

mumbling a swearword she half a second later hoped he hadn't heard the Gryffindor then shrugged "A promise's a promise..."
carefully stepping closer, hoping she woudln't get stuck right behind him she soon found herself standing facing him from the side, her own feet glude to the floor. She couldn't even move them inside her shoes
"Would be reeeeaaally uncomforatble to be stuck here for too long.."
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:55 am

"Then we better do something," Lex said then lifted her chin a bit as he leaned closer and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

even if she knew she should have been expecting it Freya could feel her eyes grow wide in surprise, and her whole body went stiff. Just what did one do now?! She couldn't think of anything..
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 am

Lex continued to kiss her as he grasped her hand gently and walked away from under the mistletoe while he tugged on her hand to signal her to move.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:15 am

only able to follow, do as she was 'told', the poor Gryffindor still couldn't really force herself to focus enough to get what was going on... To say she had expected kisses to be both different and less confusing was quite an unserstatatement
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 am

Lex took few more steps away before he reluctantly pulled away from the kiss. He honestly did not expect he'd feel the hesitation unlike before with the other girls he dated. It was something he thought of pondering about later.
"There," he muttered as he released her hand while he kept a poker face.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:32 am

blinking it still took the Gryffindor a few moments to gather up herself, and ocne she did she could feel her own face heat up in a blush... Oh how easy it could have been to just hit him, at least that was something she could get! But at the moment she could only mumble and glare at the floor, hoping he didn't see how embarrsing this was to her! Because it shoulddn't be!
Back to top Go down
nekochan014

nekochan014

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 am

Lex studied her expression. He somewhat understood now what was so awkward about it. He tried to figure how to deal with this and ended up with a comment, "just so you know, I did enjoy the kiss. Your lips are soft." Would that make things better? He wasn't sure but he thought it was better than the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Ametyr

Ametyr

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 am

"You...did?"
For some reason the compliment made her feel even more emberrased, but she blamed that on that she never expected anything like it...
but even if she could feel that her face was probably still quite red she forced herself to glance up at him, she had to know if he was joking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Decorations   Forgotten Decorations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Decorations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School RPG :: Hogwarts Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: